The Engino STEM Physics Master Set is the ultimate combination of the 8 sets included in “Discovering STEM” series. It covers a wide range of themes about Simple Machines, Gears, Linkages, Newton’s Laws, Solar Power and Structures. The set comes in a convenient plastic storage tub with lid that contains a large number of Engino parts, allowing the construction of various models simultaneously. A geared 3V motor with a large solar panel is included for animating the Engino builds, converting solar power to electricity. The set comes with a library of high-precision gears, pulleys and axles for changing speed, force and direction of motion. Build 100 working models such as cars, cranes, bridges and animated contraptions! You can find easy-to-follow building instructions for all models either online or in the booklets included. The booklets provide detailed explanations of the different scientific principles applied
Engino STEM Physics Master Set includes
- 8 multi-page booklets with theory, experimental activities, quiz and building instructions.
- The set comes in a plastic tub with lid for easy storage
- 100 working models to build.
- A solar panel is included to power an also included electrical motor.
- Various gears of high precision for changing speed.
- Various pulleys for changing force and direction.
- Full colour images, drawings and interesting facts.
- Thought provoking building challenges and exercises.
- Provision to write, note results and draw conclusions.
- Recommended for ages 8-16+
- Snap-fit connectivity in any direction and angle.
- Extraction tool for easy disassembly.
- 3D interactive instructions to download on your smart device.
- Easy-to-follow building instructions.
- All parts are non-toxic and made to last.