Engino STEM Robotics ERP Pro Edition with Bluetooth 3 motors is specially designed for younger students with modern ICT and STEM teaching principles. With the ERP, understanding is approached with the concept of constant reconstruction of ideas formed at earlier levels with new, higher order concepts. – Ships in a storage tub and includes everything to start studying robotics! These include the ERP controller, RJ cables, one touch sensor, two Infrared sensors, three motors, five LED lights and a USB cable! You can find easy-to-follow instructions either online or in the booklet included. The booklet provides detailed explanations of the different scientific principles applied and incorporates innovative activities for hands-on learning, along with a detailed user manual with programming examples to get you started! The activities begin with the basic principles of robotics using the Experimental, Dinobot and Forklift models. You can then move on to more complex concepts of programming with the introduction of sensors, conditional statements and logic gates using the Jeep Car, Humanoid and Grabber models. The set also contains an Automated House model and a programmable model of Pedestrian Crossing to learn how traffic lights work. – Manual programming: the most innovative characteristic of ERP is the onboard buttons manual programming PC free. Programs can then be imported to the GUI software and edited in text or graphical formats. – Wireless connection: Connects to smart phones, tablets and PCs and can be remotely programmed and controlled through the free Android and iOS (Apple) apps.- Programming software: one of the key elements of any robotics system is the programming software. The software is exclusively developed by Engino company and allows a friendly user-interface to maximize interaction between the user and the robotic controller. The software allows 3 different methods of programming. The 3 main windows are SIMULATOR, FLOW DIAGRAM and TEXT EDITOR.
- Engino STEM Robotics ERP Pro Edition with Bluetooth, 3 motors platform is specially designed for Primary and Secondary students and fits perfectly with a vigorous STEM curriculum – Included on CD
- Build 8 included ERP FULLY PROGRAMMABLE robot designs and utilize the included curriculum to create your own designs
- Bluetooth connective for Smartphone/Tablet control and programming – USB full speed port (12 Mbit/s) – 7 input-output ports
- Included: 5 LEDs, 1 touch & 2 IR Sensors – 3 Motors – Independently programmable Controller included in a total of 281 parts
- 32-bit ARM CORTEX – M2 micro controller – 256 Kbytes FLASH, 64 Kbytes RAM – APPS free to download from Google Play and Apple. MADE IN CYPRUS
- Product Dimensions: 19.3 x 6.4 x 14.6 inches
- Item Weight: 7.2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Origin: Greece
- Item model number: ENG-STEM70
- Manufacturer recommended age: 7 – 15 years
- Batteries: AA batteries required.