Liquifly Fizz Rocket uses the awesome powers of science and everyday household ingredients to shoot into the air at incredible speeds! It’s so simple to use and would make a great gift for science-curious kids and adults alike!
How does it work?
The chemical reaction of bicarb and vinegar creates a catastrophic chemical concoction, and the resulting build up of carbon monoxide exists the base of the rocket causing a thermodynamic thrust, propelling the rocket up to five metres into the air! Yeah! Science, b#tch!
The Liquify Fizz Rocket comes with the rocket body, a launching stand, a specially designed 2-scoop cup to measure out the bicarb soda and vinegar, and full instructions. Supervision is recommended for children under 14 and adults who act like children under 14.
- Rocket fuelled by the reaction of bicarbonate soda & vinegar
- Flies up to 5 metres when launched!
- Reusable for hours and hours of rocket-launching fun!
- Great for science-mad kids and science geeks
- Dimensions: (of rocket) 8.5 (H) x 5.5 (W) cms
1 x rocket
1 x double scoop
1 x rocket launching stand
- Age: Adult supervision for children under 14 years. Not intended as a toy for young children. Choking hazard – small parts
Rocket & spoon – orange
Rocket base – purple
Why do rockets fly?
What is the gas produced when vinegar reacts with bi-carb soda.
What else can you fly using these 2 kitchen products