Learning box with Abacus clock and numbers: A learning box with an Abacus clock and numbers is ideal for your 3-year-old. One toy to learn numbers, addition, subtraction and read the time. A product is sure to impress you and help you spend some quality time with your child.
- An ideal gift idea for kids.
- 100% brand new and high quality
- Water-based paint is harmless to baby
- Teaches numbers, arithmetic symbols, colours and concepts of time
- Helps children do some simple addition and subtraction
- Material: Wood
- Colour: Multicolored
- Package Contents: 0-9 Numbers Blocks x 2,
- 5 Different Arithmetic Symbols Blocks x 2
- Wooden Box with Chinese Abacus and Clock
- Product Size (L x W x H): About 26.4 x 17.6 x 2.6cm / 10.4 x 6.9 x 1 inch
- Package Dimensions: About 27.5 x 18.5 x 3cm / 10.8 x 7.3 x 1.2 inch
What is an Abacus
The abacus is a computing device on which arithmetic calculations are performed by sliding counters (beads, pebbles, or flat discs) along with rods, wires or lines. The instrument may have originated in the Middle East before the time of Christ. Small stones known as calculi, from the Greek helix, pebble, were moved along lines drawn in stone or sand. Our modern terms “calculate” and “calculus” comes from the term calculi, while the word “abacus” comes from a Greek word meaning a board or slab, or a calculating table.
Brain teasers help to sharpen the brain and test your abilities. Find a huge range of brain teaser products at Switched on Kids. We sell online a range of mind games, brain teaser games for adults, kids, brain box, board games.
One of the best science learning games for 4 years and above.