With 4M Green Science Weather Science learn the science behind various weather phenomenon, create a misty cloud, conduct experiments with acid rain, explore the impact of global warming, build a water recycling model.
- These exciting activities will help you understand how our weather works.
- You can experiment with static electricity which causes lightning, build a desktop water cycle model, and even make clouds in your palm.
- Watch air currents that produce wind and study the greenhouse effect and acid rain.
- This item is not intended for children under the age of 8.
- Challenge your child’s imagination with 4M toys and kits.
- 4M educational toys cover a wide range of educational subjects and include science kits, arts and crafts kits, robotics kits, and more.
- 4M offers a wide range of toys and kits to let you build a clock, crochet a placemat, or turn your room into a planetarium–all in the name of making learning fun.
- Experiment with static electricity that causes lightning
- Build a desktop water cycle model, make clouds in your palm