STEM Amusement Park Set – London Eye & Ferris Wheel teaches about these wonderful places where children and adults spend countless hours of fun worldwide! This set includes one geared motor to power four large-scale models of amusement rides: Ferris wheel, London Eye, merry-go-round and booster ride. The set comes in a convenient plastic storage tub with lid for easy storage. Additionally, you can experiment with gears by building four smaller models such as a gearbox, an experimental crane, a carousel and a planetarium. You can find easy-to-follow building instructions for all models either online or in the booklet included. The booklet provides detailed explanations of the different scientific principles applied and incorporates innovative experimental activities for hands-on learning. A Quiz section is also available to challenge your newly acquired knowledge!
Conduct thorough experiments and discover:
– how the gear’s diameter affects force and speed;
– how to calculate gear ratio even for complex assemblies;
– how to use gears to change the direction and plane of motion.
ENGINO TOY SYSTEM is perhaps the most advanced and versatile three dimensional construction toy in the market today! What makes this product so unique is the variety of innovations in functionality and efficiency. The patented design of the parts allows snap-fit connectivity of up to 6 sides simultaneously! Triangulation is easily achievable with the TEE and ELBOW connectors without the trouble of having any protruding elements, while the extendable rods offer accurate lengths within the point of a millimetre! With the ENGINO system the creation of any angle is possible either by using the fixed 45 degrees connector or the pivoted joint part. Every set is specially designed to be both creative and educational, unleashing children’s imagination and making learning fun.
- 4 oversized models of amusement rides to build, plus 4 other working models.
- The set comes in a plastic tub with lid for easy storage.
- 54-page booklet with theory, experimental activities, quiz and building instructions.
- Full colour images, drawings and interesting facts.
- Thought provoking building challenges and exercises.
- Provision to write, note results and draw conclusions.
- Electrical motor included with dual rotating direction switch.
- Various gears of high precision for changing speed.
- Recommended for ages 8-16+
- Snap-fit connectivity in any direction and angle.
- Extraction tool for easy disassembly.
- 3D interactive instructions to download on your smart device.
- Easy-to-follow building instructions.
- All parts are non-toxic and made to last.