Makeblock Inventor Electronic Kit with Playset: Makeblock is a leading DIY robotics construction and programming learning platform for makers, STEM learners, educators and hobbyists. Makeblock Inventor Electronic Kit is a modular electronic platform for quick prototyping. This kit contains 12 sensors and actuators, each with a colour-coded connector to simplify wiring. Each module comes with an Arduino library for quick programming.
How are Robotic toys a smart way to learn?
How are STEM toys a smart way to learn?
In addition to Arduino programming, this kit supports graphic programming languages such as MIT Scratch and Ardublock which are great for teaching kids how to program and interact with hardware.
For additional control without additional coding, attach the Bluetooth module (dual-mode 2.0 and 4.0) and download the Makeblock app. Then use your smartphone or tablet to control your robot.
- 12 electronic modules included plus one Makeblock Orion (Arduino-compatible);
- Arduino programming support;
- Graphic programming languages support (MIT Scratch and Ardublock);
- Easy and intuitive wiring with colour-coded RJ25 connector;
- Bluetooth module included for connecting with smartphones;
- Comes with a smartphone App (Android and iOS available).
Scratch is a programming language and online community where you can create your own interactive stories games and animations – and share your creations with others around the world. In the process of designing and programming Scratch projects young people to learn to think creatively reason systematically and work collaboratively. Scratch is a project of the Lifelong Kindergarten group at the MIT Media Lab.
Suitable toy for kids 8 years and above