Solar toy review by Zoe
Zoe loved the experience and found it just challenging enough without being discouraging. Her parents loved that it engaged her brain but also had her spending time with her older brother and dad to get some extra help during construction.
Kitandpete from the breakfast show asked Zoe, “what did she learn after playing with the toy”. Zoe learnt about solar energy and how robots work. It is pleasing to see that our motto of ‘learning while playing’ is being achieved.
Spring is already in Australia and our range of solar toys are the best investment in kids. Let us suggest you follow :
- Select a toy, there are reasonably priced toys like 6-1 solar educational toy under $20. or DIY solar eco house
- Find a day with lot of sunlight, preferably a Saturday
- Reserve 3 hours for a date with your child
- Send a date invite to your son/daughter
- Spend 3 hours putting a solar toy together
- Share your experience, learning and images on switchedonkids facebook page, Instagram
Happy dating with solar toys and your child.